This post is sponsored by Amy Brooks of Prayer, Wine, Chocolate.
Check out this highlight real of Catholic Social Media Influencers speakers. Or browse them all in our Speakers Directory.
Philadelphia, PA and surrounding areas
- The Power of Prayer in the Pro-life Movement (the Spiritual Adoption Prayer)
- Prayer Journaling*
- Considering Adoption to grow your family? What you need to know to get started
- Finding Yourself and Your Mission through Your Interests and Talents.
- How to “Be Yourself” – Who you are meant to be and why you are so important!
- Parish Communities,
- School Students;
- Teachers on Retreat or Days of Reflection:
- High School and College Pro-life groups;
- Women’s Prayer Groups;
- and couples interested in pursuing adoption.
- Email Amy at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: Prayer Wine Chocolate
A CSMI author
- First Communion pep talk The Real Presence and Molly McBride;
- Vocations awareness,
- Putting your faith to work: life as a Catholic author/illustrator.
- Grade school students.
- Website: Molly McBride and the Purple Habit
A CSMI artisan
Minneapolis, Minnesota; willing to travel in the U.S.
- Knowing Jesus Christ in a powerful, life-changing and personal relationship
- Learning about Christ’s love for you, the barriers that come between your relationship together,
- Personal reflection, guided prayer with worship music
- Website: www.givehim5.com
A CSMI speaker
Massachusetts. Will travel anywhere.
- Forgiveness and the Peace of Forgiving
- Faith in the Every Day, Ordinary of Life
- The Hope of Trusting in God
- Seeking JOY!
- Prayer and The Rosary for the Busy and Unfocused
- Women of any age.
Boise, ID – willing to travel to the continental U.S. and maybe Canada
- I teach women very practical ways to strive for sainthood. I have a talk about overcoming spiritual dryness. I also have several talks about Catholic minimalism. I often tailor these talks or create custom ones for Catholic homeschoolers.
- Catholic women who are interested in personal development
Northern Virginia/DC Metro area; willing to travel within a one hour radius of Springfield, VA.
- Gifted and Twice Exceptional Homeschooling; Homeschooling; Catholic Homeschooling: Catholic/Christian Womanhood;
- Motherhood; Building Connections through Family Literacy;
- Writing Workshops and classes.
- Homeschool groups, Women’s groups,
- Catholic/Christian writers’ groups.
Northeast Ohio; willing to travel.
- Restoring Joy to Your Homeschool
- Homeschooling During Difficult Times
- Becoming the Healer in Your Home
- Self-Care in a Life of Christian Service
- My Conversion Story
- Blogging for Christ: Monetizing Without Selling Your Soul
- God’s Design for Our Bodies: A Natural Approach to Family Wellness
- My ideal audience is anyone open to the healing power of Jesus Christ in their lives… and perhaps even those who have never considered the possibility of Christ as Healer. My message resonates strongly with women who are struggling in the midst of the married vocation; but I have found that men are also extremely receptive for themselves, their families, and their wives.
- One surprisingly receptive audience is young adults who have not yet discerned their vocation. Many are already experiencing a spiritual, physical, and emotional need for healing and deeply desire to enter into a life of service as healthy and joyful people.